Panasonic PAN-D2-CDF - Outdoor PTZ Camera Housing with Cooling
Protective outdoor housing, specially designed to protect Panasonic PTZ robotic cameras from the harshest environmental conditions without major impact to video quality and transmission. This vandal-proof remote camera enclosure is ideal for stadiums, arenas, outdoor tracks, sports fields, training grounds, live remote news broadcasts / live shots, reality TV shows, and other installs with challenging climate conditions. This camera housing features a built-in active cooling system to prevent overheating in temperatures above 105°F and as high as 158°F. The enclosure lets the camera function flawlessly, even when subjected to soaring temperatures and direct sunlight. The solid-state cooling system and high-flow fans remove heat without air exchange into the sealed housing, thus controlling humidity that can cause lens fogging and component corrosion.
- Made from lightweight, impact-resistant polycarbonate thermal plastic, will not rust or corrode
- Features COOLDOME™ thermostatically controlled active cooling technology
- Integrated dual layer (foil/foam) internal thermo-blanket protects camera from solar heat and UV rays
- IP66 rated, airtight and sealed against outside dust, water & salt water air, includes IP68 waterproof connection ports
- Tested and designed by Dotworkz for direct compatibility with select Panasonic PTZ cameras