NEC NP-PX1004UL-BK | 10,000-lumen Professional Installation Laser Projector
Think about projection technology in a whole new light! The NEC PX1004UL is a powerful installation laser projector with a laser/phosphor light source that makes it perfect for all-new applications. With more consistent brightness, improved color fidelity, and tilt-free or portrait modes these laser projectors will deliver in new verticals such as retail, simulation, and theme park installations. Furthermore, the laser module delivers 20,000 hours of virtually maintenance-free operations, reducing your total cost of ownership!
- High-brightness, lower power consumption enhance always-on capabilities of laser projection
- Ideal for new applications such as digital signage
- Lamp-less operation reduces TCO
- Eco-friendly features, minimal maintenance and cost savings mean these laser projectors are still great for demanding integration applications such as higher education and corporate
- TileMatrix enables 4Kx2K resolution utilizing digital loop through capabilities
- Seamlessly blend multiple images with integrated edge blending capabilities
- Built-in HDBaseT enabels simplified installations with a single cable for video, audio, and control signals
- Industry leading 5 year standard warranty on parts and labor! This includes the first year of InstaCare FREE!
ProAssist™ is software for controlling the projector and adjusting the projected image on the screen from a computer via a network. It allows necessary adjustments to be carried out easily when combining several projectors together to project a large screen in a classroom, meeting room, auditorium or other large space.