Da-Light | Tensioned Cosmopolitan Electrol Projection Screen
137" (72.5X116) COSMOPOLITAN ELECTROL TENSIONED - WIDESCREEN [16:10]
Ideal for applications where a recessed installation is not desired or feasible. Patented in-the-roller motor mounting system for quiet operation. Tab guide cable system maintains even lateral tension to hold surface flat while custom slat bar with added weight maintains vertical tension. Handsome black painted case blends with any decor. An optional choice of seven veneer finishes are also available for the screen case for a warm, elegant look. Veneers from left to right (top row) Honey Maple, Medium Oak, Heritage Walnut, Mahogany, (bottom row) Light Oak, Natural Walnut, Cherry. Cases with Honey Maple, Light Oak and Medium Oak finishes come standard with white end caps. Cherry, Mahogany, Natural Walnut and Heritage Walnut cases come with black end caps.
- Two-piece aluminum case with mounting brackets for wall or ceiling mount installation on 188" Diagonal and over
- Decora-style, three-position wall switch
- Available with built-in low voltage control, Video Projector Interface (screen trigger) or silent motor
- Standard white powder-coated housing finish; available in black upon request
- Smooth Roll Technology to keep your screen perfectly flat
- TruGuide™ Electric Screen Tensioning System provides optimal viewing surface smoothness
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness on front projection surfaces
- Seamless surfaces in all models
NOTE: HD Progressive and Parallax screen surfaces available on Tensioned Cosmopolitan 188" Diagonal and over. See the Tensioned Contour for smaller sizes featuring these surfaces.