Da-Light | Tensioned Large Advantage Deluxe Electrol Projection Screen
Advantage Deluxe Electrol Motorized Projection Screen (108 x 192")
Large venue motorized screen with automatic closure door. Handsome white powder coated closure doors and case provide a clean look and allow easy installation of ceiling tiles. Designed to have the case installed during the "rough-in" stages of construction and the fabric assembly during the finish stage. Patented in-the-roller motor mounting system for quiet operation. Tab guide cable system maintains even lateral tension to hold surface flat while custom slat bar with added weight maintains vertical tension.
- Standard Low Voltage Control (LVC) and available optional controls allows screen operation flexiblity
- UL Plenum rated case
- White powder-coated case for a clean aesthetic
- Decora-style, three-button wall switch
- All sizes standard with 12” of black drop except for Parallax Pure which is standard with 2”
- Smooth Roll Technology to keep your screen perfectly flat
- TruGuide™ Electric Screen Tensioning System provides optimal viewing surface smoothness
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness on front projection surfaces
- Seamless surfaces in all models
NOTE: The Tensioned Advantage Series with Parallax Pure will look visibly different when compared to Da-Lite vinyl screen surfaces due to the unique micro-layered, high-grade lens system of Parallax Pure. While it may exhibit slight waves, it is optically flat under projection, and the waves will not be visible.