Da-Light | Wireline Advantage Projection Screen
Wireline Advantage 92x164" 188D Motorized Projection Screen
Designed for large venues, the Wireline uses thin steel cables up to 29 feet instead of black drop to lower the screen to an appropriate viewing height. The extra step of finishing the screen with trim is also eliminated because the Advantage line of projection screens is designed with ceiling trim already in place. Once the screen is installed, the screen's trim conceals the rough opening eliminating the need to complete additional trim work.
Sliding installation brackets make it easy to attach the screen housing to the structure above the drop ceiling.
Tensioned screens ensure the smoothest surface possible, and the Wireline™ Advantage® screen features simple in ceiling installation.
- Up to 29’ of cable to accommodate appropriate viewing height in rooms with high ceilings
- Available without trim flange for non-ceiling recessed applications
- TruGuide™ Electric Screen Tensioning System provides optimal viewing surface smoothness
- UL Plenum rated case
- Standard radio frequency motor with hand-held remote and dry contact interface
- Optional radio frequency control accessories include single channel wall switch and RS-232 interface
- Standard black backing retains projected brightness on front projection surfaces
- Seamless surfaces in all models
- Parallax Stratos 1.0 surface for standard throw projectors (1.0:1 or greater)